Football is a game of stamina and that’s why the FIFA 22 players with the highest stamina usually last long on in a match. A player with good stamina can play many games in a season, which is why you need them on your team.
A good stamina rating allows staying on the field longer than your opponent and gives you more time to score goals. This also means that you won’t be as tired as your opponent, which makes it easier for you to score even more goals. In order to do this, you need to know who has the best stamina in the game. There are several players that have great stamina, but only a few have been able to set themselves apart from their competitors.
Who are the FIFA 22 Players with the Highest Stamina?
In the FIFA 22 game, each player has a stat called “stamina” which indicates how much energy they have on and off the pitch. A player’s stamina determines how long he can keep going in a match before he starts to get tired and how quickly he recovers after each game.
There are several FIFA 22 players that have a good stamina rating in the game, but only a few FIFA 22 players with the highest stamina have been able to set themselves apart from their competitors. Here are those players. Do note these players are rated based on the highest stamina rate in FIFA 22 game.
- N’Golo Kanté – Chelsea
- Andrew Robertson – Liverpool
- Nicolò Barella – Inter
- Rhyan Grant – Sydney FC
- Hiroaki Okuno – Cerezo Osaka
- Joshua Kimmich – FC Bayern München
- Marcelo Brozovic – Inter
- Franck Yannick Kessié – Milan
- Denzel Dumfries – Inter
- Pieter Gerkens – Royal Antwerp FC
- Christian Günter – Sport-Club Freiburg
- Bernardo Silva – Manchester City
- Jorge Resurrección – Atlético Madrid
- Georginio Wijnaldum – Paris Saint-Germain
- Héctor Herrera – Atlético Madrid
- Benjamin André – LOSC Lille
- Fred – Manchester United
- Ander Capa Rodríguez – Athletic Club
- Mateus Uribe – FC Porto
- Jonas Svensson – FC Porto
- Clinton Mukoni Mata Pedro Lourenço – Club Brugge KV
- Gonzalo Montiel – Sevilla FC
- Nahitan Nández – Cagliari
- Manuel Prietl – DSC Arminia Bielefeld
- Ulrik Saltnes – FK Bodø/Glimt
- Maximilian Ullmann – SK Rapid Wien
- Emil Salomonsson – SK Rapid Wien
- Allan Marques Loureiro – Everton
- Marten de Roon – Everton
- Tomáš Souček – West Ham United