The eFootball series was first launched on 30 September 2021.
Since then, the popularity of eFootball has grown massively over the last half-decade.
The football game series has continued to gain more and more popularity as fans around the globe keep playing year in and year out.
In this stat sheet, we share a complete list of eFootball stats starting from eFootball 2020 to eFootball 2021, eFootball 2022, eFootball 2023, and eFootball 2024.
Table of Contents
General eFootball Stats
As reported by SteamDB, on September 30, 2021, 7,785 players live played eFootball on Steam.
In July 2022 on Reddit, eFootball had an average of 3.8k players with a peak of 7.2k players on PC.
By the 19th of September 2023, eFootball became most popular in Somalia, followed by Senegal, Sierra Leone, Haiti, and Mauritania. You can view this stat in a data graph from Google Trends below.
eFootball PES 2020 Stats and Facts
- eFootball PES 2020 highest active players on Steam was 530 active players (24h peak)
- eFootball PES 2020 attained 70.9% positive reviews on Steam after launch.
- Approximately 522k units/copies of eFootball PES 2020 were sold on Steam.
- The eFootball PES 2020 mobile version earned 300 million downloads by June 2020.
eFootball PES 2021 Stats and Facts
- On May 22, 2021, eFootball PES 2021 reached its highest viewership on Twitch, with a total of 33,229 viewers.
- Furthermore, over a period of seven days, the game received a total of 2,468 watch hours on the Twitch platform.
- On May 1, 2021, eFootball PES 2021 reached an all-time peak of 20,674 on Steam
- Approximately 76.5% of user reviews for the eFootball PES 2021 game on Steam were positive.
- In July 2021, eFootball PES 2021 averaged 11.3k players, with peaks of 18.3k players.
- In July 2022, PES 2021 averaged 3.6k players during the same time frame, with a peak of 5.9k players.
- The eFootball PES 2021 game made around $19.2 million in total revenue via Steam.
- Over 1.1 million copies of the eFootball PES 2021 game were sold on Steam.
eFootball 2022 Stats and Facts
- The Metacritic rating for eFootball 2022 was 1.3. This is because 89% of reviewers found the graphics of the game “atrocious”. They also termed the content to be lacking, while the game’s engine was laggy, and controls were finicky.
- Layer, Metacritic ranked eFootball 2022 as the lowest-rated game of 2021 due to these poor features.
- A day after eFootball 2022 launch on Steam, the game became the worst-rated game on Steam with 92% negative reviews.
eFootball 2023 Stats and Facts
- In February 2023, eFootball 2023 surpassed 600 million downloads worldwide
- 1.7 million copies of eFootball 2023 were sold on Steam.
- eFootball 2023 had only 37.2% positive reviews on Steam.
- The highest number of viewers that watched eFootball Championship Pro 2023 was 21,064.
eFootball 2024 Stats and Facts
- The eFootball 2024 game had a 38.1% positive review rating on Steam (last checked: 19/09/23)
- Meanwhile, eFootball™ 2024 was rated “Mostly Negative” out of 60,418 total reviews on the Steam Store (23,045 positive reviews and 37,373 negative reviews) according to Steambase.
- The eFootball 2024 game sold 1.8 million units (last checked: 19/09/23)
- SullyGnome reported that the eFootball 2024 game has been watched over 18.9 thousand hours on Twitch in 2023, with an average of 1,112 viewers and a peak of 5,168.
This content on “eFootball Stats” is updated every 4 weeks (that is, at the end of every month), so be sure to keep an eye out.